Sunday, May 6, 2007

file me away in your heart someday

Reading period went pretty ok! I played 2 and a half games of croquet. I'm not very good.

Yukon Ho! played at co-op house on Saturday night. Probably for the last time. I danced harder than I have ever danced in my life. Afterwards I felt like I had just sprinted 12 miles and I think a lot of people thought I was really trashed because I went to go lay out on the pavement for a while. Whatever. I was fine. dancepunk dancepunk all night long. "Yukon Ho!...all our fans are drunk." Never again.

Anwayz, to rest of the party review: Wed night- Co-op (not a party). Drank some wine and tequilla, told some kid that my dick wasn't hard enough and asked if he could help me out by taking off his shirt, walked in on a game of truth or dare and turned around and told everyone on the porch what i really thought of them. Not a great idea.

Thurs night - attempted to host an emergency dance party in the Sig ep basement. except all the sig eps were already there, smoking. I calleed everyone in my phone but no one really showed up so the party really never took off. It wasn't a total bust though. James Hall showed up and stayed for way longer than I expected.

Well,,,okk. i didn't take these and it's not even from that dope ass show last night, but it communicates what words cannot.



yukon hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

No comments: